| Draft Information |
| C1 ||Wed Sep 25th 6:30pm |
| C2 ||Wed Sep 25th 8:00pm |
| D ||Thu Sep 26th 6:45pm |
| E ||Thu Sep 26th 8:15pm |
I. What does sponsorship include?
Sponsorship does NOT include:
- Your advertisement on the front of one team's jerseys.
- Recognition on the FCAHA web site, including banner time.
- Your team name on the league game schedules.
- Protection of one affiliated player in winter.
- Choice of team captain.
- Any influence over referee's, league officials, or any player in the FCAHA.
II. Do I want to create a Sponsorship or a Team Template?
Why Sponsor (includes team template)?
Why Team Template?
- You want to be able to do advertising
- You have a web page(s) that you want members to visit
- You want to keep your artwork on file with us
- You have specific colors you'd like your team jersey / print to be (not guarenteed)
- Ensure the correct spelling or short-hand name of your team
- You're not hung up on the colors
- This is a one shot team
- You don't plan on doing any advertising
III. How do I become a sponsor?
- Go to Sponsor Tools
- Click on the 'Click Here to start a [new] sponsorship' button
- Enter the company name
- You're done, you can now fill in the Default Web Link and Sponsor Button
IV. How do I get my banner to be added to the banner list?
- Go to Sponsor Tools
- Click on the 'Sponsor' link next to your name
- Go to the Add Banner section
- Use the Browse button to find a file (Image file that is smaller than 500x100)
- Enter a link if you'd like the banner to go to a location other than your default web link
- If you'd like the banner to be a possible site banner select Global Banner Yes, if you plan to reserve it for special times select Global No
- Wait for approval after submitting, approval is all done in person and could take a couple of weeks, but likely it should be with in a few days.
V. Can I do a limited run banner?
Why would I do a limited run banner?
- You want to offer a cupon or special offer to FCAHA players / visitors for a limited time.
- You want to run a seasonal banner
So how do I go about doing it?
- At the time of this writing, no, but heres 2 ways that will be available.
- 1) Add a banner with Global No, when you want it shown buy time for that Banner for the amount of time you want it to go for.
- 2) Add a banner with Global No, then you set the Global to Yes until you don't want ot shown any more
VI. How do I change the company name or listed sponsor?
Contact us at the Support Form and request the change.
VII. What's a sponsor button?
While not quite in use yet the sponsor button will start showing up on various pages. (Like the standings page)
VIII. How do the banners work?
There are 2 categories, category 1 gets 50% of the banner time, category 2 gets the other 50%
Category 1: Sponsor Banners
- For every team this season that has at least 1 sponsor banner they have an equal chance of that banner being shown
- Only banners that are marked Global Yes will be eligible for this calculation
- For example, Sponsor A has 2 teams (and 2 banners), Sponsor B has 3 teams (and 1 banner), 60% of the time Sponsor B's banner will be shown, 40% of the time Sponsor A's banners will be shown (50/50 between the 2)
Category 2: Paid Banners
So if you were the only person paying for a banner, that banner would see 50% of the banner time.
The system uses a random number generator to determine the banners shown and so the numbers are an average composite over the lifetime of the universe.
- Every paid banner has an equal shot at being displayed
- If you pay for the 'global' banner then that is counted as a single banner but would randomly show banners that are Global Yes
IX. What's a Team Template and how do I create it?
- A team template is just an easy way to link up the information about a team in one location
- You need a team template in order to map a team back to a sponsor
- You can use it to establish a full team & short team name. Ie: (full) Jack Jones Presents The Killer Pucks -> (short) Killer Pucks (etc....)
- Your small team logo will begin to appear on the website (just not quite sure yet, but it should happen)
Disclaimer: Information on this page is subject to change. The FCAHA will not be liable for any incorrect data that may appear on this page.